Natalie Bond is a hcpc & MCSP registered private health care physiotherapist who runs the Ivybridge Physio Clinic based at the South Devon Tennis Centre.
- Graduated from UWE University of the West of England (Bristol) 2002;
- Previously worked 13 years as veterinary nurse;
- Completed junior/core rotations at Plymouth’s Derriford Hospital (NHS);
- Registered with the hcpc and MCSP respectively.
Along with running the Ivybridge Physio Clinic, Natalie also:
- Currently works at Plymouth Hospital NHS trust (Derriford);
- Works in the physio outpatient department also providing physio cover in the fracture clinic;
- Working at Derriford enables links to specialist colleagues and consultants;
- This gains experience of working with a wide variety of clinical patients;
- Continues to maintain her levels of clinical expertise through the Plymouth Hospital NHS trust (Derriford) CPD review;
- Has a particular interest in sport injuries, whilst still covering all areas of MSK problems;
- Provides and attends continual/ongoing in-service training to maintain contemporary skills and knowledge;
- Also attends various sports medicine programmes, such as courses at the Queen Mary’s Hospital London;
- Has attended the annual Plymouth Hospital NHS trust (Derriford) Sport Medicine course;
- Continues to mentor physio students, junior physios and provides departmental in service training.